Tuesday, May 18, 2010

SMC - Special Makan Centre!!!







IT'S BACK!!

YES, the Spice Market Cafe's very popular and very special 1-for-1 offer is back once again. As I think it's probably one of the best buffets we have in town if you're looking at quality food and ingredients then it's a fantastic offer.




I like the spaciousness of the place, and the choice, the salads, hot courses and the Theatre Kitchen (talk about amateur dramatics!).



The seafood is excellent, the salmon sashimi is creamy as milk, and their satay is not bad either; the desserts, of course, are after all why one eats the rest first - so we don't eat too much pudding! (In fact, the only problem I have with it is I eat too much. And of course with all this eating for the new book, I'm going to have to let out some of my skirts and trousers I think. Thank goodness I'm nearly at the end - the book closes this Friday. )




BUT I digress.



As the special offer starts this Sunday, and runs only from Sundays through to Thursdays, and only valid until 30 June so don't delay - see you there!


No comments: