Saturday, March 7, 2009

All Systems Go

At last! My lovely son has managed to work out what went wrong, and it’s all systems are GO! (Apparently I was updating a different blogspot or something ... technology! Tchuh!)

If you’ve been reading my articles in The Star and The Expat magazine, you’ll know that I’ve been actively promoting all manner of things to do with this lovely island – Penang.

What you may not know is that I’ve been asked by the Penang State Government to be their official “foodie”, a great honour for me. This has come about not just because of my book Great Dining in Penang (which has been a great success btw - if you haven't got one now's the time to do it, because there are only a few copies left) but also because of my writing, so a big “THANK YOU” to the dear reader(s) out there who take the trouble to read – and react to – my stuff.

If you have any suggestions about what/who/where things are to write about, PLEASE do let me know - leave me a comment (now that I am actually up and running properly!) - and I will do my best to investigate/write about/publicise it.

And please, do sign my Guest Book.

Check out the State Government's new website
http://www.visitpenang.gov.my/ and you’ll be able to read more about all the happening things in Penang.

No comments: